Friday, May 06, 2005

I am so tired of cleaning house. It seems like I can't get ahead. Cory has had class all week after work and so he does not get home until 9 pm. He threw a fit last night when I had two bags of trash waiting to go out. I had just forgotten to take them out. I think he felt like I was leaving them for him. But even if I did leave them for him to take out, he has not done anything around the house in a whole week. He would argue that he has two jobs, but everyone contributes to the house mess and everyone should pitch in. It is just so mundane and brainless for me to do this work, I just hate it. I like having a clean house, but I'm over it this week. I really wonder if I would like to stay at home and not have a paid job...

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Your hubby and mine need to go to some awakening seminar

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home