Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Blah, blah, blah, blog

I am inspired to start my list for the 101 things to do in 1001 days. Cory found my list and just sort of smirked. A lot of things on that list I've started require money, so I really don't know when some of them will get accomplished.

It's a small world. Cory got his first lead on a client for his real estate biz. Someone called his affiliate office and they gave him the lead. The woman's name sounded very familiar to me. I searched my brain for it and finally found it. I had worked with this woman on some coalitions when I was at the Mental Health Association. Cory got her lead by chance, or so it would seem... the older I get, the less I think things are just "chance" and "luck" in this world.

I need to find my phone card and call a friend. bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home