Saturday, June 11, 2005

Oh I have not posted in so long!

Update: Thursday was our 4 year wedding anniversary. I was SUPPOSED to be surprised by a trip to the spa. However, my big mouth mother in law said to me one day last week
Her:"oh i hear you are going for a day of beauty next week"
Me: "Uh, I don't know anything about that..."
Her: "Oh dadblameit! I can't believe my big mouth"
Me: ....

She begged me to not tell my husband. Good thing he doesn't read this blog.

So i did get a trip to the spa. It was fun, relaxing and exhausting. Being sleep deprived, getting massages, etc, does not help you stay awake!

Then we went out to eat at The Orangery. Fancy French food East Tennessee style. I guess the "upper crust" of East Tennessee aren't being good Christian Republicans and boycotting France. That place was busy. The food was great. With Cory's obsession with restaurants, we have eaten at so many nice places, I just don't see the hype with the Orangery. I guess we just ain't used to culture 'round these parts.

I bought Cory a new grill.

We are now planning for the boys' birthday party. it better not rain because we are having a cookout with friends and family. One friend will be out of town on Tuesday, so she came by tonight with her gifts. Aidan and Cole liked the paper wrapping better than the gift (of course).

I will be a better blogger
I will be a better blogger
I will be a better blogger

2 Comments:

Blogger kazumi said...

Congratulations on your fourth wedding anniversary! Glad to hear you were pampered for a day.

And make sure you post pics from the boys' birthday party. I can't believe they're already a year old!

9:20 PM  
Blogger djuggler said...

You are a fine blogger!

I keep a paper journal. I sometimes get irritated with myself when I open it and see that I have not written in months or once for a whole year! I had one journal stolen. Had I written more frequently perhaps I would be missing less of a gap in my life (on paper).

When Amy was born I started writing letters to her that very day. The other day I decided to write a letter and a whole year had passed.

Evan's book of letters is still blank and I have yet to start one for each of the other children.

I'm sure any effort I make will one day be appreciated.

6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home