Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Busy busy busy. My schedule for the week:

Tuesday: 1. Clean out office of personal stuff. As a pack rat, I have way too much of my own stuff in my office. Boxes. This is ridiculous. 2. Tie up loose ends with schools to be scheduled this semester. 3. Make some phone calls for other office loose ends. 4. Pick up boys from my mom's. 5. Go home and feed/take care of babies all night.
Wednesday: 1. Go to a school in the AM. 2. Lunch? for Stacy's birthday 3. More loose ends at the office
Thursday: Teach Mental Health 101 at a local high school
Friday: (my last day at work) Teach Mental Health 101 at a local high school (same school as Thursday. it is a very large school)

Somehow in there I need to price items for this weekend's childrens consignment sale at our church. Oh, and I need to make copies of the student hand outs for these schools. I wonder if I would be allowed to just take them to Staples for copies????

If you don't hear from me much, this is why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home