Monday, July 12, 2004

Ok, yes it is 3:30 am. I am awake because I fed the boys and they are still awake. They have been mostly entertaining themselves, but I hear them now being a little fussy. I am hoping they will self soothe and not escalate into full blown crying.

Yesterday I went to some yard sales and found quite a few clothing items. Since my entire wardrobe will not fit in one place in my tiny house, I went through everything this past week. I culled quite a few things that no longer fit or are very out of style.

Update

Crying babies called to me. I have been awake (or semi-asleep) since 2:30 am when I fed them. I just fed them again at 5:30. It is now 6:15. I thought they would be awake and entertain themselves, but that was a futile thought.

Now, I am pretty tired, since I was tired to begin with. I went to see Spiderman 2 last night and almost fell asleep in the theater. Or I wanted to but didn't want to miss the action. I did too much yesterday.

We came home from the movie at 11 pm, and they had to eat at 11:30 pm. I got to sleep for about 2 hours. So I should really go to sleep now. I think I am tired now, more so than I was at 3:30 am.

One more thing... I was singing to the boys as they ate, and I remembered some songs from childhood that I had on vinyl records. I really would like to find them on CD or something for my boys. I tried Amazon, but they did not have them. I guess I'll just have to call a record store and maybe special order, if it exists. Any other places to search for old albums?

1 Comments:

Blogger Scooter Deb said...

I, for one, am impressed that you 1) had energy enough to even want to leave the house to go to a movie and 2) trusted someone else to watch the kids while you were gone all that time.

:)

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home