Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Staples are out! I DO feel much better after having them removed. The doctor told me that I should be doing pretty much nothing until my BP is completely under control. She said it would take a couple of weeks for that to happen and for my swelling to go away. I can't do anything about my hand until then. She told me that I've not been taking enough of my pain medication and to use it to get the hand issue under control.

I'm going to start drafting the birth story. This may take awhile because I want to try to get everything straight -- as I remember it.

Cole and Aidan are doing well and sleeping now. So I should go and rest. My mom just yelled at me for not lying down. You should always listen to your mom.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Sleep well, all! Glad to hear that you are all doing well. -keri

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home