Monday, June 21, 2004

I am back, sort of. I want to publish the whole story of last week, but my time right now is limited by a couple of things (other than the two babies!) My pregnancy swelling induced carpal tunnel in my right hand (my diagnosis, i've not seen the doc on this yet). I thought it would get better after the delivery, as i thought my ankles would be better too. boy was i wrong! my hand is much worse and my ankles are extremely swollen. Therefore, my ability to type for a long period of time is hindered by the pain and numbness in my hand.

i go to the doctor today to have my staples removed and I will be asking her what the deal is with this swelling.

i'll come back, maybe even tonight, to start the story of their birth. Cory got pictures downloaded from our camera and i hope to have them online very soon!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cathy said...

Welcome home to your whole family!

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home