Monday, May 17, 2004

I am apparently the only one awake and blogging today. "Awake" might be a misnomer. My allergies are bothering me, so I took one benadryl. Also, my body got used to the massive amounts of sleep I had this weekend. Apparently, I am sleep deprived.

We are supposed to have our agency finances audited today. I know that our office manager is nervous about that. I am supposed to interview someone else today.

I KNOW deep down that bed rest would not be a fun thing. HOWEVER, it would be very nice to have some time off just to rest. I only can take 8 weeks and get paid, so I have to bank as much time as I can now.

I think it is the heat in this office that makes me swell. I am so frustrated because all weekend, I didn't have a swelling problem. I laid on my side and was in the nice, cool house. I'm getting hot just thinking about being hot and in pain. I know my co-workers get tired of hearing me complain. And I really have not had problems with this pregnancy. Yet, if I KNOW there is a way for me to be more comfortable, then WHY be uncomfortable?

I just had a brainstorm... (funny, because my brain feels like it is shutting down) I wonder if my boss would let me work part-time. That way, I could take vacation/sick time for the other hours I don't work. I could still get paid for full time work. AND I could extend my leave. hmmm....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home