Thursday, April 08, 2004

People must have already left their jobs for the day. I'm not getting any response to some email's I've sent about various projects.

Here is my positive thought for the day: our Kiwanis Mini Golf tournament is going well. I got a donation/hole sponsor from sending an email to everyone that I know in the area. I am in charge of coordinating that event. I was concerned about the club involvment because last year was a disaster. We are doing well so far this year. I need to send another email to them to pump them up some more.

I noticed a few minutes ago that my ankles are swolen. I don't know if this has happened before because i've been wearing shoes/socks that cover them. I shut the door to my office, turned the lights out and put my feet up on the desk for a few. I need to put a box under my feet so that they will stay elevated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home