Wednesday, March 31, 2004

I received this on email. Instead of forwarding it, I'm going to complete the survey here.
1. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR KITCHEN PLATES? Brown and blue
2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I am in the middle of several books. I've been trying to read The Bonesetters Daughter by Amy Tan, but I keep interrupting it with pregnancy books.
3. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? at work, it says "Safe Schools, Healthy Students" at home it is just blue
4. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Cranium
5. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? currently, ones about parenting
7. LEAST FAVORITE SMELL? dog poo
8. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? how am I going to navigate getting out of bed with this huge belly
9. LEAST FAVORITE COLOR? none really
10. FAVORITE COLOR? burgundy/garnet
11. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? Aidan Daniel and Cole Michael. If I ever had a girl, Caia Marie
13. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Chocolate
14. Favorite SOUND? Voices singing in harmony
15. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? yes, when I won't get in trouble
16. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? the dog
17. WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? 1986 Oldsmobile Delta Eighty-Eight
18. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE? too many to decide...
19. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? Yes if they are cooked, not raw
20. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB WHAT WOULD IT BE? a stay at home mom
21. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY HAIR COLOR WHAT WOULD IT BE? I am happy with the dirt brown that I have
22. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE? Yes
23. IS THE GLASS HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY? FULL – it depends on my hormone level on a given day
24. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE MOVIES? Movies plural??? Oh my.... well, here's a short list: High Fidelity; O Brother, Where Art Thou?; The Princess Bride; The Lion King; About A Boy; Raising Arizona; The Blues Brothers... that's all I can think of right now. These are movies I would watch even if they came on TV.
25. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? I try very hard to do so.
26. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? Empty suitcases, dust, dog hair
27. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Baseball or a really close basketball game
28. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR? Being caught asleep in a natural disaster or a house fire or being raped.
29. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU. A great listener
30. PERSON YOU SENT THIS TO WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I didn't send it to anyone so I don't know
31. PERSON YOU SENT THIS TO WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? See above
32. FAVORITE CD? John Mayer "Heavier Things"
33. FAVORITE TV SHOW? The Apprentice ("You're Fired!") or American Idol
34. KETCHUP OR MUSTARD? Mustard
35. HAMBURGERS OR HOT DOGS? Hamburger
36. FAVORITE SOFT DRINK? Sprite
37. YOUR FULL NAME: Alice Cockrum Brown (good thing I got married, huh?)
38. FAVORITE BEER? Hornsby's Hard Cider (Is that considered beer?)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home