Monday, March 29, 2004

Here's a vacation story:
The best day on our vacation was Thursday in Savannah. Cory and I pre-paid for tickets to a lunch with Paula Deen. If you ever watch the Food Network, you must watch her show at least once. She will make your mouth water just describing the food as she cooks it.

We were with a large group of people at this luncheon. We had a wonderful buffet with fried chicken, baked chicken, ribs, collard greens, green beans, macaroni and cheese, mashed potatoes, etc. etc. I had banana pudding for dessert. YUM!

Then we got to meet Paula. She came to speak to the group and told us how she got involved in the restaurant industry. It is a very compelling story; maybe I'll tell it sometime :) Anyway, then she went upstairs and it was a mad dash to get in line for her signature on cookbooks, etc. Cory stood in line and I took some pictures.

Did I mention that her sons are in business with her? They are HOTT! Here is the link to the Lady and Sons in Savannah, GA. If you are ever in the area of Savannah, I highly recommend you go to the Lady and Sons!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home