Monday, March 29, 2004

Well, here I am at work again. I actually have to go to Nashville at some point today. I am doing a workshop tomorrow. I need to call my co presenter and see if she is still planning on being there! I am so disorganized about this because I am at a point where I really don't care.

I gave my intern a couple of assignments to do, and I think she screwed one of them up. Not too bad, I think, but still not what I wanted. I guess what they say is true, if you want it done right, do it yourself. I thought I gave her clear enough instructions, but apparently not.

Yesterday was plain awful... as the song goes. I was uncomfortable all day long. No position lying, sitting, standing made me feel any better. I am dying to lie on my stomach, but there's no chance of that happening. As much as I dreaded the walking on our vacation, I think it actually helped me. Oh well, forget that now. My job requires that I SIT all the time!

My co worker is already in Nashville. Her presentation is this morning. She just called and said that she doesn't think she'll be able to handle me being gone on maternity leave. It's nice to know that somebody cares :)

I guess I better try to get some work done before I leave. I've got reports to complete since i'll be out of the office all day tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home