Friday, April 23, 2004

Last night my Stephen Ministry supervision group gave me a shower. They gave me a $75 gift certificate to a spa! I will probably wait until after I have the babies to use it.

Today my co workers are giving me a shower. All they've been doing this morning is preparing for the shower. Stacy makes a yummy cheese ball. MMMMM....

I am really just exhausted from yesterday. I went straight from the office to this dinner thing hosted by one of the local hospitals. They gave my boss some award for his many years of great community service. I had to speak about my programs. I left before it was over to go to my shower. Then I finally went home. I think I made it home about 9:30 pm. I just calculated my hours and I worked 10.5 hours yesterday. No wonder I am about brain dead today.

I am cleaning and straightening my office today. I have to do because my mom is going to be here for the shower!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home