Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Cory came home and immediately got on the computer. I glanced at it and he was looking at the KUB page. I came back a while later and he was filling out a form online. I asked what he was doing and he said he was applying for a job. I said, 'don't you think we need to talk about this before any decisions are made?' of course he raises his voice and says something like he has to find a job since he is about to be fired. he is being prepared. I couldn't talk to him so i went to the bathroom, cried some more and tried to pull it back together.

I need to talk to my mom but my brother in law is coming over in a few minutes (the last person I want to talk to). he and my mother in law are going on a cruise and we are keeping his dog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home