Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Distraction: two dogs chasing each other around our tiny fenced in area of our yard and patio. It is hilarious because Jackie weighs 17 lbs and Sheba (a rottie pup) weighs just over 50 lbs. Sheba is 5 mos old. Jackie was running circles around her as fast as she could. Sheba half heartedly tried to chase her for about 10 seconds and then stopped. They are still out there going at it. I hope they will be OK outside tomorrow and the rest of the week! I hope nobody draws blood! It wouldn't be intentional, but I can see the possibility.

I called a friend and she should be coming over soon. I just need to talk to someone. My mom isn't home. American idol will be on soon too. I can gloat over the demise of someone else. Maybe that will make me feel better. how sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home