Wednesday, April 21, 2004

I really need to figure out this tired/sleepy thing. I drank about 1/2 a cup of coffee yesterday and that helped me. I really don't want to do start drinking coffee/caffine regularly. I wonder if I have started some sort of viscious cycle. I take two benadryl at night to control my allergies (breathing in dust/dust mites from pillows and bed). It helps me sleep, too, I am sure. I just don't know if I have lingering sleepiness from that. Then I drink coffee to pep me up. Cycle starts again.

I'm not sure if that's what it is or if I am tired from being pregnant. Everything I read in my books on pregnancy applies to singletons. It's not completely different with two, it's just difficult to get a sense of what I am supposed to be feeling and when. For example, in the first trimester, I felt tired. Then in the second trimester I got a little more energy. Do I go back to being tired now that I am in the third trimester? I realize that everyone has a different experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home