Wednesday, April 21, 2004

I am tired and apparently cranky. Said something passive aggressive to Cory as he was walking out the door. Not a good way to start the day.

I have to meet with another doctor today. he is not a pediatrician, but he is a family doctor that can care for all of us. he is currently my doctor. Cory keeps wanting me to also check with his doctor, but I keep putting it off because I want to go somewhere close. if the kids are sick (and especially if either of us are also sick) i do not want to travel to the other end of town. I discovered last night that there is a pediatric office actually within walking distance from my house. The practice was recommended by several people (including the doctor I talked to yesterday).

the pediatrician i met with yesterday seemed to have little self confidence. he barely looked me in the eye when he talked to me. a couple of things would still keep him on the list for consideration: he has great office hours, 11 am - 8 pm and he has a great record of careful prescribing of antibiotics. so, i won't really know until i meet with the others. i might stop by the one near my house to make an appointment before i go to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home