Thursday, April 15, 2004

It's been a pretty uneventful day so far. There are some noisy birds outside my office, but at least it is nature and not cars or something smoggy like that.

I had a list of things to talk to the boss about, last on the list was maternity leave. he ran out of time to talk to me (but apparently can spend time talking to other people on the phone) so I didn't get to that one on my list. I guess that is ok because I am wavering on my initial decision to leave in 9 weeks. I might make it longer than that, and then I've used up my time. I wish I had some idea about when these little guys would be born! It sure would make my life a lot easier.

I think my hormones are helping me to feel sorry for myself. I'm sure that people are tired of hearing all about my pregnancy, but it would be nice to have someone to talk to once in awhile, especially when my husband is at work. i get pretty lonely. wah, poor me. at least i have the dog. if i didn't have her, i would be depressed for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home