Monday, April 19, 2004

This is a cool game! Thanks Cathy.

Here are my top 5 values:

My most important value is:
Integrity (honest, sincerity, standing up for oneself)
For me this means you will be yourself even if it hurts you to go against the majority.

Another value is Family Happiness
For me this means you love and receive love from your family unconditionally.

Another value is Religion/Spirituality (strong religious/spiritual beliefs)
For me this means you have found meaning and purpose in your life.

Another value is Friendship (Close relationship with others)
For me this means you have support from outside of your family. People with integrity who surround you.

Another value is Wisdom (discovering and understanding knowledge, etc)
And this means Wisdom is about knowledge but it is also about application of that knowledge and the consequences of those applications.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home