Thursday, March 18, 2004

I've been thinking a lot more about what happened at the doctor Monday. My husband is now against me having a doula since the doctor indicated that she wouldn't be able to be in the operating room with us. I will have to be in the operating room even if I am able to deliver vaginally just in case something goes wrong. These men just don't get it. I didn't even want to have a doctor or deliver in a hospital in the first place. All I want is some one there for ME who has been through this and can support me. So I have almost decided that I will switch doctors if he will not allow the doula to be in the room with us. I am already anxious enough about this; having a doula is all that I ask, please don't ask me to change that. If my doctor cannot hear that, then he will be fired! (a la Trump).

This whole thing is just frustrating, and it shouldn't have to be. I should have the support of my husband and I really don't know how to get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home