Wednesday, May 13, 2009

AI 5/12/09

Top 3! The boys club
Round One:

Danny - paula's choice 'Dance little sister' by Terence trent d'arby - good song choice for him - and he sang it well. Solid.

Kris - randy and kara choice 'apologize' by one republic -(David A. Sang last year in final) - he is soooo talented! Playing piano now - and I disagree with Kara - I thought it was beautiful. Oh Simon shot her down!

Adam - Simon's choice 'One' by U2 - Simon is proud of that huh? I did not like the screaming version of that - you. Just. Can't. Redo. Bono. I did not like it at all. And of course Simon is not going to dis his pick.

Round Two:

Danny - 'you are so beautiful' He is a balladier - didn't like the back up singers but it was really beautiful. He is an incredible singer.

Kris - 'heartless' Kanye West - oh. My.

Adam - 'cryin' by Aerosmith - more screamin' and cryin'? Yes. I was right. I'm over it. And the judges just keep giving him accolades.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home