Tuesday, April 07, 2009

AI 4/7/09

Now that we have fewer contestants, I'll make a more comments about them

6. Danny -"stand by me" a little boring until the end. He's going to have to be more entertaining than Adam and more crazysexycool than Kris to win the whole thing 01

5. Kris - "all she wants to do" he is hottt!! I am sooo not on the same page as the judges. I don't like how they put him in the middle of the crowd. I liked the funky version of the song 02

8. Lil - "what's love got to do with it" - I think she's just a screamer when it comes to the high notes. When she breaks it down, that's her best parts of the song. How can you take on Tina? She didn't do anything different with the song - strangely, I agree with Paula, and after the rest of the feedback, I think she's in trouble 03

4. Anoop - "true colors" I got a little chill - he sang beautifully. He's the 'Boys to men' type R and B artist - I can hear him harmonizing with 2 or 3 others with the whole ballad deal. I like how Simon gave him permission to have a bit of a 'tude. 04

7. Scott - "living for a dream" dude, he is weird! That video... Interesting him playing a guitar. But he's no rock star. That was a big song for him. He seemed uncomfortable but he gets props for thinking outside the box. 05

2. Allison - "I can't make you love me" she is the best! She is a bad bad girl with a huge voice. She pulled it down to a ballad and really did great. If she is in the bottom 3 again I will cry foul! 06

3. Matt - "part time lovers" - much better than last week. I want to hear more scat from him! I really liked that part of the song. He showed who he is and did something in his comfort zone - but he hit it! 07

1. Adam -surprise, he gets the pimp spot again! "Mad world" He is an entertainer. Plain, simple. The light, the chair and him singing. Pure entertainment. 08

I'm starting to greatly dislike Kara. She has ridiculous feedback. I would not have apologized to her because I thought the same thing.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home