Tuesday, April 14, 2009

AI 4-14-09

Quentin Tarantino - can he sing?
Simon, running out of time - that's what you get for adding a 4th, unneccesary judge.

Allison - "don't wanna miss a thing" DC did this one last year. Am I the only who doesn't like this song? Did she flub on the words? Dang, that girl can sing! You go girl!

Anoop - "everything I do (I do it for you)" why do they keep putting him in the 'Collegate' wear? That was the best performance he has had to date. He killed that song! 2 good weeks in a row!

Adam - "born to be wild" have I said that he is a *performer*? Over the top at the end - a bit. Are we at an Adam Lambert concert?

Matt - "have you really ever loved a woman" was that a little tear in his eye? Randy 'for me for you' - you kill me. Not one of Matt's best but not his worst. But if everyone else does well, I fear for his future.

Danny - "endless love" He took the glasses off! He is showing the emotion - he needs to keep the glasses off. I agree with Simon, tho, it was on the boring side

Kris - he is so sweet and sexy - understated but powerful.

Lil - "the rose" oh no, she gave in to the wedding singer - she will get that from Simon. She's so boring. And off key. Yawn.

Here's my order for the night:
1. Allison
2. Kris
3. Adam
4. Danny
5. Anoop
6. Matt
7. Lil


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home