Wednesday, April 29, 2009

AI 4/28/09

Jamie Foxx - awesome!

Kris - sweet, cute, sexy - he's a keeper! But he may be in trouble this week.

Allison - she is beautiful and her voice has such depth and maturity for her age - she may just be 17 but she is an old soul - Simon is trying to keep her by making a negative comment - he knows that ppl vote more if he does that.

Matt - this is the first time I got chills listening to him - the first 1/3 of the song was the best - and I did hear the pitch problems - but they aren't as bad if he sings it straight - I think he falls flat when he tries to do the runs... Maybe just personal preference

Danny - wow! He looks hott tonight! Real rat pack look. I see the emotion on his face - OMG the end of that song was the bomb! He built that up right to the end! Bam!
I said last wk that he needed to bring it and he did!

Adam 'Glambert' - he is a performer - I'm still not sure why he would want to win this competion - I think it would hamper him artistically. This was the one time, other than country music wk, that I'm not feeling it for him.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home