Friday, May 06, 2005

If today were a normal Friday, at this point, I would be rushing around to get ready for work. Happily, I have today and tomorrow off for my brother's wedding. I am not in the wedding (long story I will probably tell later), but since my family is doing the rehearsal dinner, we are going tonight. The wedding is at a summer camp where my brother and I went as children. We both worked there in our teens but he became a "follower" (as I like to call it), and I got over it really quickly. My brother, Eli, is marrying the camp director's daughter. He has worked at the camp every summer since he was about 15 years old. I will be taking pictures and posting them. I hope to have enough to make another photoblog.

The boys are eating angel hair pasta and broccoli for lunch. They love to feed themselves. If you take a look here and here you will see just how much they love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home