Thursday, May 05, 2005

I am so tired today I could sleep all day. I've started putting the boys in their cribs, leaving a few toys, turning on the "sleeping music" and shutting the door. They usually cry, complain for about 5 minutes and then start to play for a little while. Then they fall asleep. I slept this afternoon for about 2 hours. I wake up still groggy. Maybe it is too much sleep, I tell myself. Maybe not after Cole woke up/cried out every 2 hours last night.

I decide to make some coffee. I did a load of dishes earlier this morning. I open the dishwasher to get the assumedly clean coffee carafe out. We use those little packets of dishwasher detergent now because they appear to work better than just liquid or powder. Well, this time, the packet did not dissolve and I have to run the dishwasher again. No caffine for me.

I do need to get my prescriptions from the pharmacy and take some business cards to Cory's dad's house. Maybe Pilot's coffee is calling my name...

1 Comments:

Blogger kazumi said...

You poor thing. I really feel for you. I have a hard time at times with just one baby so I can only imagine... I admire mothers with twins!

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home