Monday, August 09, 2004

No motivation after lunch. I REALLY miss my afternoon naps. I REALLY miss my boys.

I've not heard back from the corporate HR people who are supposed to be hiring me for my new job. I really want to hand in my resignation soon, but I'm not going to do it until I have another job. Waiting is killing me.

I'm going to have to find a way to get the boys to sleep longer at night. Even for just an hour longer would help. They only went 4 hours between feedings last night and if this keeps up, they will have to scrape me off of the floor of my office at 3 pm each day.

I tried to feed them a little rice cereal and that didn't seem to make any difference.

Any ideas?

1 Comments:

Blogger oscar said...

I have no ideas. But I hope you are surviving what must surely be stressful time for you. If it makes you feel better, I spent six weeks of last summer crying every day on the commute to my teaching job (long story). Long commutes makes me lose my mind...

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home