Monday, August 16, 2004

Mr. Mom

Cory is keeping the boys today. He had big plans to take them on his errands today. He did night duty last night since I have to work today. I think he might change his mind about all that he wants to do today after they kept him up. We'll see... If you say prayers to any deity, please send some for all 3 of my boys today!

I caught a crud that is going around. I was afraid that I would give it to the boys, but the doctor said they were probably exposed to it the same time I was. Great. I hope they don't get sick.

Warning to men reading this blog!! This next section is about female issues!
Any woman out there who has had a c-section.... how long should I expect my belly to feel numb to the touch? I know those little nerves have to regrow, but I'm just wondering about my continued recovery.

Lemme tell ya, i did not miss having my period for those 9 months of pregnancy. I just finished having my first one post-partum, and it was not fun. I rarely have cramps, but this time I had some bad ones. I wonder how expensive that new birth control pill is. It's the one where you only have 4 periods a year. Sounds good to me. I'll probably have really early menopause because I've been having periods since i was 8 years old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home