Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Leave Your Sh!t at Home

Yesterday my coworker tells me that she hasn't pooped in 3 days. She proceeded to have her BM here at work. The women's toilet gets clogged. She tried a plunger, and it didn't work. Our agency is charged by our landlord each time we have to call the maintenance man. The maintenance man's name is Clyde. He drives a big yellow truck.

Clyde came in this morning to try to remove the clog. I saw him walk to the back of the office with a plunger. I saw him walk back out with the plunger. I saw him walk back in with something that looked like a drill. It sounded like one, too. He "drilled" on the toilet for about 20 minutes.

My coworker says: "I must shit cement because he's got a drill back there!"

After the drilling episode, the toilet appears unclogged but with a nice brown ring around the inside.

Then I had to go to the pot. It clogged again. Coworker: "Apparently we aren't allowed to crap at work!"

Just further evidence that we are all full of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home