Friday, May 14, 2004

I interviewed someone today for our part-time position. We are hiring people part-time so that they can cover me while I am on maternity leave. It will also allow us to expand our program to some schools that do not yet invite us as a guest speaker.

I am 30 weeks pregnant today. I don't see that I'll go much further than 6 more weeks. If I do, I'll be surprised (and I have been surprised many times during this pregnancy, so who knows?!) However, my co-workers are anxious since my boss has not addressed this issue yet. He procrastinates and then waits until it is a crisis. Drama queen.

I must be continually surrounding myself with men who are similar. My husband called this morning wigging out over the bills. I WANT to say, "well, keep looking for a job." I can't do that. yet again, another Drama Queen. (sigh)

Back to work!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cathy said...

Yay! You've made it to 30 weeks! Every week that passes now the boys get stronger.

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home