Saturday, April 17, 2004

We hit the "mother load" (yes, pun intended) at the yard sales today. Actually, one sale in particular had tons of maternity clothes and boy baby clothes. Perfect! One sale advertised in the paper was supposed to be a 20 family sale in this one particuluar subdivision neighborhood. We drove thru the entire neighborhood and didn't see anything. My mom asks, "Is this sale today?" I look at the paper and said, "Uh, nope. It's next Saturday. Poor old dumb me!" At least now we will know where it is!

Some people do not know how to have garage sales. Their prices are too high and therefore, they will end up keeping all of their stuff. Cory and I sold a ton of our junk at our sale because we sold everything for a 50 cents or a quarter.

I is a glorious day today, and it has greatly affected my mood for the better. i was worn out when i got home, but a short rest helped.

Rossini and Italian food tonight! (hmmm.. maybe i shouldn't wear a white shirt to eat italian food at a street fair????)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home