Sunday, April 18, 2004

My evil husband brought home a bag of Toffee and Almond Hershey's Kisses last week. They are sitting in front of the computer. They call my name and I obligingly eat 5 or 6 in as many seconds.

i sat down to blog because I am starving and I can't bear fixing something to eat. i don't want to fix anything because i don't want to have to clean up the mess after i eat. dang i am lazy. (2 more kisses jumped out of the bag on their own!)

About last night...

We went to the Italian Street fair and the Dogwood Arts Festival to spend most of our time just sitting/standing around. Cory ate the whole time we were there. Sophie B. Hawkins played a concert at about 9 pm that night. I am still having lower back pain because i did too much yesterday. We took Jackie with us to the fair and she was a big hit. She did so well with the young children and even the babies that wanted to pet her. This one baby was fascinated by her and kept looking at her and reaching for her. Jackie just let the babies and children bash her about the face and didn't open her mouth to nip once. I hope this is a good sign for how she will be with our boys. So the festival didn't feel very festive to me because I can't do much at this point. I think i'll bow out of anything like that for awhile.

I played handbells this morning at church. I hope I didn't mess up too much because i sure did miss some notes that I was supposed to play. I enjoy playing, but I'm not very good at it. That makes me more frustrated than anything. At least it's not competitive. We have one more time we are scheduled to play before the summer break. Then i am probably not going to play again for a loooong time.

I should probably take the dog for a walk. maybe if i do that, i'll be able to force myself to fix dinner when I get home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home