Thursday, April 15, 2004

I am finally home now. Cory and i went to eat since he had to drive out to the west part of town to work at church. He's one of the very few men I know who will work in a church nursery even when he doesn't have his own kids there. Until i became pregnant, we had no kids or none on the way. he's pretty cool like that and will be a great dad.

The dog, Jackie, keeps coming up to me and whining at me. i really don't know what she wants.

it is a glorious day outside, but what am i doing? sitting inside or lying on the bed. after work, i am often just wiped out.

it's a good tv night tonight. thanks to the president, it's almost TOO good. many of my shows overlap. i think Friends is new and after that is the Apprentice. on Fox is American idol and a show i started watching on vacation, Tru Calling. After the Apprentice is over tonight, i will definately cut down on tv.

Jackie is whining again. I better go figure out what's up

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home