Wednesday, April 28, 2004

I tore the nursery up this weekend, and then was too tired to put it back together. Last night instead of watching American Idol (which is a sham anyway), Cory and I put everything away. We also made a list of things we need to get and complete BEFORE the boys arrive. I have one more shower planned, but of course, the planners want to have it the first weekend of June.

People just don't get it when it comes to twins. They think, oh she's not due until the end of July so we have plenty of time. Bull spit.

I have been reading about pre-term labor and counting contractions in one of my books. In the information about pre-term labor warning signs, it mentions pain on the right side as a sign. This is the first time I have read that particular symptom as a warning sign. It worried me for a minute, and then I went to sleep. This morning, I don't feel the pain, yet. If today is like yesterday, it will progress through out the day. By the time I got home yesterday, I felt so clausterphobic in the car, I thought I was going to have a breakdown. I'm going to have to get a timer and set it for an hour at a time and get up and walk around each hour. Sitting is bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home