Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Another day at work. The boys are jumping for joy this morning. They must be using all of my energy because I am just dazed.

I often tire of being the receptionist. I know that the other three in the office do to. Often the bulk of the calls are for the boss, and he rarely makes an effort to answer the phone on the first or even the second or third ring. I guess his work is too important to interrupt. It makes me weary, especially today.

I have a training on Friday I have to prepare for; next Tuesday is Childhood Depression Awareness Day -- have to get materials out for that; Saturday is the Kiwanis Mini-golf tournament; the following Saturday is the zoo event. After that, I will probably want another week off.

I have a half-day doctor's appointment next Tuesday as well. My Stephen Ministry group gave me a massage gift certificate. Mom called yesterday and asked if I wanted to have it on the day of my doctor appointment. Now that I look at what I have to do, I think that I might want it on Saturday after the zoo. hmmm... something to think about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home