Tuesday, April 27, 2004

I finally have my morning burst of energy. I think I accomplished more in the first hour today than I did all day yesterday.

Last night, I rested all night. Cory made dinner and then we watched "Lost in Translation." It was an odd movie, but I enjoy that type of movie. We watched "Identity" last week, which stars my boyfriend John Cusack. I think the rest is what helped me re-energize for today.

Cory is now talking about quitting his job at Lowe's. He is feeling the pressure of having to do the work around the house AND work 2 jobs. I wish that he would keep that job as long as possible because we need the money to pay off medical bills and credit card bills. I wish we could get ahead at some time in our lives. I am sick of constantly feeling that pressure, and it is only going to get worse with double the family. He is talking about quitting when they arrive anyway.

Just when I start to feel somewhat secure in our finances, I feel like he pulls the rug out from under us. On the other hand, his stress level goes sky high with these two jobs. I just wish he would make a decision and stick with it. I'm tired of the wishy washy-ness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home