Thursday, March 04, 2004

Today I have a lot to do. I have a training in a next Friday that I do not have printed materials for. They are still in draft form!

I just made an appointment to meet with the pediatrician for the babies in May. One by one my tasks are getting done. When you look at all you have to do to prepare for an infant(s), it feels overwhelming at first. There is a song from Frosty the Snowman (I think?) that says "Put one foot in front of the other." Taking one step at a time seems less overwhelming. The next thing for me to do is get my birthing classes and hire a doula. I think i'll put that link on my permanant links on this blog. Ok gotta go call them.

ooh! I brought my back massager to work today. My back hurt so much last night I could barely move. I've never had pain in the middle of my back like that. I wish I could figure out what was causing it so that I could fix it! Massage is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home