Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Here are a few more of what my friends said in response to that "how well do you know me?" email. These are all college friends.
Rachael
Where did we meet: W&L summer scholoars, probably in the chorus!
Take a stab at my middle name: Absolutely no idea.
How long have you known me: About ten years right, since Summer Scholars was 1994?
Do I smoke: No.
Do I believe in God: I believe so.
What was your first impression of me upon meeting: You seemed to know lots of people and you could sing!
Color of my eyes: Brown
Do I have any siblings: Yes
What's one of my favorite things to do: Sing
Do you remember one of the first things I said to you: Noooo...
What's my favorite type of music: I could see you as the easy listening type (as am I...). Maybe some country?
What is the best feature about me: You have the most awesome, cynical, biting humor (Elliot thinks you're hilarious, by the way!)
Am I shy or outgoing: I think you're outgoing, but that doesn't mean you're in everyone's face.
Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules: You follow the rules.
Any special talents: Again: singing!
Would you consider me a friend: Yes!
If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be: Well, schmal, come on...
What's your favorite memory of me? I don't know if this is my favorite memory, but I have was thinking about you, cuz I was looking at my college pictures, and I have a pic of you, Keri, Pamela and I, as members of the Independent Bowling Team. Do you remember this?!?!

Keri
Your name: Keri Dunphy
Where did we meet: Lexington, VA at Summer Scholars at Washington and Lee University.
Take a stab at my middle name: You didn't have one until you married; now it is Cockrum.
How long have you known me: 10 years (yikes!)
Do I smoke: No way, Jose.
Do I believe in God: Yes, ma'am.
What was your first impression of me upon meeting: Strange phone-fixin' lady.
Color of my eyes: Brown.
Do I have any siblings: Yes - Eli and Cody.
What's one of my favorite things to do: Sleep.
Do you remember one of the first things I said to you: Yes -- "Ya need your phone fixed?"
What's my favorite type of music: You like lots of types of music!
What is the best feature about me: You are very loyal and caring.
Am I shy or outgoing: Kind of shy at first.
Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules: You like to rebel (and sometimes do!) but often feel pressured by the rules.
Any special talents: You can sing like no other.
Would you consider me a friend: Of course!
If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be: SCHMALICE!
What's your favorite memory of me: Too many to choose.

Kendra
Your name: Kendra
Where did we meet: On the 4th Floor of Gilliam in college
Take a stab at my middle name: Trick question! You don't have a middle name. But now you kinda have one, since you can use your maiden name, Cockrum
How long have you known me: 8+ years. Goodness, has it really been that long?
Do I smoke: No. I don't think you've ever even tried a cigarette.
Do I believe in God: Absolutely! Your faith is amazing and impressive.
What was your first impression of me upon meeting: I remember you seemed really nice and sweet and I hoped that we would get to know each other, especially since you already had all these friends from Summer Scholars.
Color of my eyes: Green/Hazel
Do I have any siblings: 2
What's one of my favorite things to do: Chilling out and watching stupid movies or having interesting political conversations.
Do you remember one of the first things I said to you: That first semester of college is all a blur. (Protective amnesia)
What's my favorite type of music: You're very ecletic.
What is the best feature about me: You are very warm and caring
Am I shy or outgoing: I'd say you're shy until you get to know someone and then you open up, and are very outgoing.
Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules: I'd say you rebel within very defined norms, but you generally follow the rules.
Any special talents: I'd say your fertility is your current special talent. Talk about overacheiving!
Would you consider me a friend: ABSOLUTELY!!! One of my very best friends?
If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be: (This question cracks me up! There are so many to chose from!) But of course, it's Schmalice!
What's your favorite memory of me: I think it's Senior Year Spring Term hanging out, going to Goshen. That was definitely the best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home