Monday, March 01, 2004

i did not blog yesterday because i guess because i was having too much fun living my life!

i played the handbells at church yesterday and it was the best i have done since i started playing. that felt good. i always enjoy singing with the choir, which i also did yesterday. i came home and we went for lunch at Sonic. then we went and picked up my brother in law's rottie puppy to take her and our dog for a walk. i didnt' like our previous city mayor, but he sure did have some nice parks made. then i came home and took a 2 hour nap. we went to la target (said with a French accent) and the grocery store. i read some of the Girlfriend's Guide to Pregnancy (the best pregnancy book i've read so far) and then watched the Oscars until i fell asleep. that was my day!

today is monday from hell day at work. we are being audited by the state. i am not really worried about my work because i know i work my ass off. i am worried about my boss and what kind of mood he will be in. as a co worker says, he's got his ass in a sling so maybe he'll be fine. our agency is running huge deficit that he misled the board about. (in my mind and probably theirs too) so they called an emergency executive committee meeting for this week. this will be very interesting. i'll update here when i can.

i suppose that i won't do much blogging while the state auditors are here. i have no idea how long they will be there either. i better go so i can get to work early and straighten my office. bye for awhile!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home