Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I have decided to give up logging on to facebook for lent. I still have the app on my Blackberry, so I will see comments, friend requests,etc. I will only be checking that when I get a new message so that they don't clog up my phone for the next 40 days. I still can blog and have it update as a note on FB. I just didn't want for people to think that I was breaking my promise to sacrifice this. I need to do this because the computer and technology have become more of a negative in my life lately. I need to scale back on my screen time so that I can be a better child of God, a better wife, a better mother and a better employee. If you have given up, sacrificed anything - send me an email: aliceb123@msn.com, and I'll pray for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home