Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Pretty boring over here in twin-land. Eat, play, sleep, pee, poop.

Cory is hot on the business of being a real estate agent. He is writing letters to people to let them know who he is and what he is doing. I really hope this venture is successful for him. Not just because it will generate good income for us and help us pay off debt, but also because he has put so much time and energy into this. He gets so down on himself when he makes even a small mistake. So those of you reading this who live in East Tennessee, if you need a realtor, please let me know!

1 Comments:

Blogger misterorange said...

I'd love to meet with a realtor, but alas, (much like yourself? Just the impression I got) I had credit problems.

But as soon as those shake out, I'll know who to call :)

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home