Tuesday, April 05, 2005

I tried to blog last night but blogger was broken. I will not complain because it is a free service.

I think I will be posting a "quote of the week" from the people I see through my job as a mental health crisis clinician. My favorite one this week was from the person who cut themselves, who said, "I have no coping skills." Well, no shit, is what I wanted to say to this person.

The boys did not sleep well last night. Their congestion/cough is much worse at night and it wakes them up. I think these are the worst teething episodes we are having. My mom said that we should just let Cole cry some to get to sleep. I really don't know if I can do that. I was reading some stuff of Dr. Sears, and he of course is the attachment parenting dude. I really think Cole just does not feel well. I am not going to try to get him to self soothe when he does not feel well in the first place.

I've not decided what we will do today. There is a parenting class and then our Mother Goose group today, but I think I need a break from that. However, if I go to Goose, I get a $5 gift certificate for gas. (Woohoo, 2 gallons of gas!) I don't know. It's so nice outside already, I'd like to do some yard work. We'll see...

1 Comments:

Blogger misterorange said...

Hahaha, no shit, too funny.

Yeah, what gorgeous day. I don't even have a window in my office :(

But, I'm moving offices soon...

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home