Thursday, March 17, 2005

Yesterday's Doctor Visit

I took the boys to the doctor yesterday... by myself. I did it at their last visit and it was ok, but now that Cole is crawling, I will not be taking them to the doctor by myself anymore. Cory will just have to take PTO or we will just have to go on a day when someone else is available. It's just too much.

The boys weighed exactly the same, 17 lbs, 5 oz. Aidan has finally caught up!

Aidan has had some issues with his gross motor development and we had to have a PT evaluation. We are participating in the Tennessee Early Intervention System (TEIS) and we are actually developing an Individual Service Plan (ISP) today so that they can pay for his PT follow ups. Well, NOW the doctor is concerned about Aidan's right eye being turned inward somewhat, crossed, you might say. So NOW we have an appointment with a pediatric eye doctor in May and I will also discuss this for his ISP. I told my mom about all of this and her comment was, "That little squirt!"

I will not worry about any of this stuff with Aidan because he is healthy, he is funny, and he seems to be happy, unless hungry or tired.

Another positive note: we made almost $150 on the children's sale items we sold on Saturday. Now we can buy groceries and gasoline! yay!

The downside to all of the running I've done in the past 2 days: My lower back is killing me. Our house is a mess and I don't feel like doing any of the work. And it hurts to bend down. if it's not one thing...

Cory brought home a new toy for the boys. It's this activity thing with lights and such. It smells like cigarette smoke. Any ideas on how to get that smell out of something plastic? Smoking is nasty.

I am back to blogging so I'd love to hear from some of you who used to comment. I guess everyone thinks I'm gone for good and do not even read me anymore. Oh well... at least I get it all out for my own benefit.

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

The boys are doing so well! You are such a good mommie!
The pictures are great!

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home