Tuesday, November 23, 2004

I suppose I should retitle my blog as the "Bad Blogging Mommy"

I have been so freakin' busy that I apparently don't have time to blog about my life. I just posted some new pictures on the boys' site. They are now 5 months old. I can't believe it! Aidan just cut his bottom two teeth last Thursday! This is all going by too fast!

I hope that you and your families/friends are well over the holidays. I'll try to update you more often than I have, but I can't guarantee. Maybe once I get over the hump of my new job and new schedule I can come back to the blogging world full time. I miss reading everyone's blogs. I have many new weird and wacky stories to tell with my new job.

later

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's Hula Sweetie. You are not the bad blogging mommy. You are the hard working mommy. You have two full time jobs.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Take care of yourself.

3:27 PM  
Blogger djuggler said...

You are doing great! Post when you can. We enjoy your updates whenever they come.

2:55 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

I'm glad you are back, even if just a little bit. I can't imagine being as busy at you. I hope you enjoy your new job! Miss you, Jules

5:45 PM  
Blogger Cathy said...

I miss your funny and insigtful comments.

10:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Bring back the Schmal!

8:20 PM  
Blogger ~*~*~*~*~ said...

Hello from another mother of twin boys! Although mine will soon be 12 years old, I wish I could say it get's easier with time :) Thanks for sharing your photos etc. It was great to look back on my own days of being right where you are!

I will tell you that over the years, all the work and reffing the fights, it's been made up for in the double the hugs, double the kisses and double the "I love you mom's" :) Enjoy them while you can!

Gayla

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home