Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Our agency coordinates a Fall Psychiatric Symposium every year. This years symposium is Friday. There is a dinner the night before. I will have to be at both for work. Thus, I really do not want to do anything today since i'll be working long hours for the next two days. Mom will be keeping the boys over night on Thursday night to make it easier for everyone. Maybe I should start cleaning out my office.... hmmmm...

Both Cole and Aidan have started smiling. We have some pictures of Cole smiling. Aidan does it much more infrequently, so pictures have not been captured of him smiling yet. I will post the pictures on their blog as soon as I have a moment to myself. (hah! that's a joke!)

I survived the TV camera yesterday. The little middle school urchins were actually tolerable. I dread going to one of the area high schools next Monday. They are usually pretty disrespectful and rude. Cathy sent me this, and I think it is right on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home