Monday, August 23, 2004

Already forgot to take my medication this morning. This is going to be difficult for me to remember to do every day.

Cory is at home with the boys on his day off. He did not sleep last night because they've gotten off schedule with each other. They are eating at different times. This is not good for the parents' sleep schedule.

I have to do my first school presentation of the year today. I am not looking forward to it. I made changes in the curriculum before I went on maternity leave. I like to sort of test them out a few times before I feel comfortable with new stuff. I won't get a chance to get comfortable with it because I'm being filmed for a TV news story today. This really makes me more nervous than I usually am. I probably won't try to watch the story because I don't want to see myself on TV.

I probably won't blog much this morning because I have a truck load of work to do that I did not do last week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home