Thursday, July 01, 2004

I completely forgot to mention that I actually got out of the house today. My mom drove us to Babies R Us, and I bought a baby book for each of the boys. She stayed in the car with them since we don't want to expose them to more people and germs yet. We ate lunch at Chick Fil A, and then came home.

I would like to go for a walk every day, but I'm not sure what my activity level should be right now. My doula tells me that I should just rest and maybe walk a few houses down the street. I guess I should listen to her. However, she did tell me that I shouldn't be shopping. I don't consider what I did today "shopping." To me, shopping is walking for a couple of hours through the mall. And I don't really do that anyway. You have to have money to do that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home