Wednesday, May 05, 2004

My poor little doggie is whining outside :( I wish I could let her in but i've already vacuumed :(

I went to the mall after work today. I returned some baby clothing at a couple of stores. I went to the maternity store and was just going to look at the support belts. The sales lady put one on me, and buddy, if I did not buy it then. These things are the best things ever invented! I'll be wearing it everyday until they are born.

I started feeling very heavy after I ate and walked back to the car. I came home and put my belt on and I am ready to go again! Since one of the babies is now head down and his head is low in my uterus, this belt relieves that pressure. The doctor recommended it when I told him about my difficulty sitting for long periods of time. Whenever I stand up from sitting in my chair at the office, I feel like the baby is going to drop out of my body. Not a nice feeling.

I think I'll put my feet up for a few minutes and then maybe run to La Target and a bookstore. I need to find my brother a graduation gift. We are eating dinner in his honor on Sunday (yes, it is Mother's Day, too). I need to figure out a good way to embarrass him...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home