Thursday, February 19, 2004

i guess this will go down as the worst week in a long time.
i didn't get a second interview with the job i applied for. that's a big ole hit to the self-esteem. i now have sinus infection from the cold i had two weeks ago. so it's been a total of 3 weeks that i've been sick. now my head feels like it is going to explode and i can't breathe thru my nose. not to mention that i am EXTREMELY worried about taking medications. the doctor gave me some antibiotics just in case. then my mother in law called last night and talked to my husband. i guess to get the nightly report on me. this morning he gives me his and her two cents on my health. i don't mind him saying anything so much. but he gets his information from his mom. she apparently said that i shouldn't take anything and when she was pregnant, she was just miserable. i guess she has an MD degree now. that's a big leap from an elementary school teacher to an MD overnight. i am so freaking over the unsolicited advice. especially since i AM worried about it already. have i taken the damn antibiotics? NO! have i been sick for 3 weeks already? YES! did the real doctor give them to me? YES! i wish that everybody would just leave me alone. it's not just her either. everybody feels like they have to tell me what NOT to do. i KNOW my limits; let me decide. i guess when you get pregnant you automatically become stupid, too.

i hope i can at least make it through the day. my eyes feel like they are going to pop out of my head it hurts so much.

well, i'm off to jefferson county high school. i hope they are better than the kids i talked to yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home