Tuesday, February 17, 2004

I was uncomforatable all day yesterday until I got to lie down in bed. I hope that today is better. I have to go to Fulton HS today. I made them mad last week when I didn't come because of the weather shortening the schedule. I am the guest speaker; it's my prerogative to do that, right? I just wanted some validation on my decision and I wasn't really getting it.

I broke down again last night trying to talk to my husband about money issues. I want to have a doula for the birth of my sons. He didn't think we should pay for more than just the basics. However, he wanted a new computer and a new truck and I agreed to do that. He does a lot for me, but as my mom said to me this weekend, he still has a lot of growing up to do.

I am also dealing with the fact that I won't be able to stay home with my babies. I remember my mom being very upset about leaving Cody when he was only 6 weeks old. I didn't understand why she had to do it, but I fully understand now.

Maybe I should have waited a little longer to get pregnant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home